University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration from well-reputed universities. Completed at least CFA level 1. Master's degree in Finance is a plus.
Having a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in private equity companies, investment banks, international strategy consulting firms, Big 4 in the transaction advisory or asset management firms in the Gulf, or in the Levant as a senior analyst or consultant.
Strong understanding of the fundamentals of corporate finance
Professional experience or at least clear interest in the capital markets (stocks in particular)
Experience with Bloomberg / Reuters will be an advantage
- Undertake research using information from internal and external sources to analyse investment opportunities across different asset classes;
- Prepare investment memos to discuss with the investment committee;
- Coordinate with investment advisors to ensure timely receipt of investment updates, analyse such updates and seek clarifications and inputs as required;
- Support on feasibility studies/financial plans for potential new investments and assist in the process of establishing and monitoring performance of new business ventures;
- Track macro-economic developments and develop research reports for internal knowledge sharing, and undertake research to analyse equity investment opportunities based on fundamental analysis.
Detail oriented. Strong analytical and presentation skills. Strong work ethic. Efficient and productive under pressure. Excellent verbal and written English (Arabic is a plus).
Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, strong excel skills.
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Mrs. Elsa firstname.lastname@example.org