University Graduate, holder of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Minimum 8 years of experience as an Accountant with well-established commercial companies in Lebanon ideally in the sectors of food equipment and processing and/or distribution companies.
Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
Good experience with Accounting Software
Fluent in Arabic and English written and spoken. French is a plus.
Proficiency in MS Office
- Compile and analyze financial information such as cost, expenses and revenues.
- Develop the Accounting Software Infrastructure of the company.
- Liaise and follow-up with External Auditors.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Manage cash and cash related activities.
- Prepare payment vouchers and checks.
- Coordinate and follow up with other departments for proper handling of invoicing and payments.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, suppliers and customers.
- Prepare financial reports such as cash flow, balance sheets, income statement, profit and loss statements in an accurate and complete manner.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends, recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and related manual filing systems.
- Support Top Management to manage office operational expenditures including following-up with different service providers for regular maintenance and repairs.
- Conduct analysis on the different Accounting sheets.
- Ensure the implementation of the company’s quality management system and provide feedback and support for regular improvement.
Detail oriented. Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment. Communication skills. Strong organization skills.
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie: email@example.com
Only qualifying candidates will be contacted for the position. The remaining CVs will be kept for other opportunities.