University graduate; ideally with a B.E in Engineering or a B.A in Business Administration or Economics or Agribusiness, or related fields from well-established universities.
Having around 10 years of professional Agri-commodities sales trading experience with at least 3-5 years in a similar role with exposure to Middle East and African markets.
Constant & frequent travels to assigned countries (50% of the time)
Proficient level in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus.
- The Sales Trader will handle the Grains line.
- He/She will be responsible for growing and maintaining a portfolio of profitable customers & transactions through the creation of strong relationships with trustworthy customers within the designated markets.
- Developing commodities trading & brokerage strategies and sales plan to drive sales growth.
- Identifying and developing new markets, new customers, and sales channels.
- Tracking, analyzing, and understanding factors that affect price movements and international trade, such as trade policies, weather conditions, political developments, supply, and demand changes.
- Understanding markets trends, volumes and dynamics, customers’ needs and their decision-making criteria, risks associated to products to be able to design and develop sales strategies and initiatives to drive growth.
- Monitoring the international market performance to provide advice on buying and selling activities.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Achieving sales targets & objectives by maintaining and expanding the clients’ network.
- Identifying, mitigating, and covering all risks (operational, market, sovereign, & financial) as appropriate through proper contracts usage, appropriate payment terms and other as applicable.
Good negotiating skills. Critical Thinker. Problem Solver. Attention to details. Good communication skills. Analytical. Customer centric. Good team player. Business Development skills
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to: email@example.com