University Graduate, holder of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Business Management.
3 to 5 years of experience as a Sales Executive ideally within local or regional food equipment companies.
Experienced in Food Processing Machinery.
Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ensures smooth flow, and closure of projects, by following up with the team, suppliers and clients on all the needed information and tasks
- Meeting planned sales goals preset by head of department and top management.
- Issuing sales strategies in coordination with head of department.
- Performing ongoing training for sales team as proposed by head of department.
- Promoting the organization’s products and services.
- Understanding and meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
- Conducting research on new markets and new potential customers as proposed by head of department.
- Conducting analysis on the different sales sheets.
- Conducting competitor analysis as proposed by the head of department.
- Participating in setting yearly Forecasts for suppliers.
- Negotiating on prices and offers with suppliers, customers and head of department.
- Following up on progress of machines orders.
- Conducting field or online meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Filling documentation and reports to the extent needed by the company.
- Ensuring the implementation of the company’s quality management system and provide feedback and support for regular improvement.
Good Communication skills. Good Time management. Organizational Skills. Teamwork. Problem solver. Good listener. Analytical skills
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie: email@example.com