University degree, preferably in Business Administration from well-reputed universities. MBA or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
Minimum 5-10 years of experience as Purchasing or Procurement Manager/Director within well reputed companies, preferably within the commercial/manufacturing/food sectors in Lebanon or abroad.
Previous experience in materials management and purchasing is a must
Good understanding of packaging components and associated commodities.
Strong working knowledge of inventory planning, forecasting techniques as well as operational systems and warehouse management.
Solid track record meeting substantial material cost reduction targets.
Strong computer skills, ideally with experience using Windows-based PC programs.
Will be Responsible of:
- Managing and mentoring a dynamic team of purchasing professionals.
- Establishing and maintaining measurable performance metrics for all levels of procurement activities.
- Ensuring performance improvement and recovery plans are developed, issued, tracked and reported on as required for supply base management and improvement.
- Negotiating and executing purchase orders or vendor contracts as needed to support the critical business needs.
- Managing material flow to ensure inventory is maintained to the optimum level to support on time customer deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at the appropriate levels.
- Strategically developing and implementing commodity/supply chain strategies covering all commodities, services and supplier processes throughout a global enterprise to deliver maximum value, leverage, and standardization.
- Leading product development commodity strategies in line with corporate initiatives to improve supply chain efficiencies and reduce the total cost of supply chain management.
- Managing all activities that develop relationships with suppliers.
- Developing an overall vendor base which creates and sustains a competitive advantage, utilizing global market exploitation, leveraging spend, and leveraging of technologies.
Inquisitive, detail-oriented with strong quantitative analytical skills and an innovative approach to problem solving. Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives. Ability to handle multiple tasks, with awareness of deadlines. Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie at firstname.lastname@example.org