Bachelor degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from well-established universities. MBA degree or equivalent is a major plus.
Having minimum of 10 years of Industry experience with around 5 years in Plant Management, in a manufacturing environment, as Plant Manager or Plant Supervisor or Production Manager or related.
Strong knowledge in manufacturing skills, electro-mechanical skills and production.
Proven work experience as a Plant Manager
Proven managerial experience
Adequate knowledge of business, production and management principles
Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
Knowledge of latest safety laws and regulations
Will be Responsible of:
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day production.
- Responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocating resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Implementing strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Sharing a trusting relationship with workgroup, manage and develop plants staff.
- Committing, creating and updating plant safety procedures.
- Developing systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective returns.
- Staying up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts.
- Managing warehouse, overstocking, and generate a year production forecast provided by sales.
- Managing the building facilities (Fuel, Gas, Water system, Nitrogen …).
Multitasking and time-management skills. Detailed knowledge of plant and manufacturing operations. Ability to create accountability and to lead by example. Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
Strong knowledge in electro-mechanical skills. Good knowledge in HACCP, and Food Safety. Good experience in Packaging and Production machines.
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie at email@example.com