University graduate preferably in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related. Master’s degree is a major plus.
5 to 10 years of experience in the field of IT and Development with at least 2-3 years in Cybersecurity.
Exposed to: Cryptography: PKI, openssl, hardware components, ...; System and network security: OS, protocols, architecture; Software and application security: secure development, cloud, web etc.; Safety standards: ISO 27001, ISO/SAE 21434,
Good knowledge in electronics and embedded software (linux, real time, ...), cloud architecture and in the design and development of systems.
Academic Specialization in Cybersecurity is a major plus
Fluent in French & English.
- Contribute to the definition and development of product cybersecurity management strategies and policies in line with the challenges and risks.
- Define, implement and improve cybersecurity activities, methods and best practices in business processes relating to company products and services: risk analysis, concepts, specifications, requirements, tests, vulnerability management, industrial cybersecurity, etc.
- Define and provide support for the implementation and evolution of cybersecurity technological standards and bricks in company products and services: hardware security, secure boot / update, system and application hardening, communication encryption, specific mechanisms for detection and protection against cybersecurity threats, ...
- Contribute to the deployment and improvement of cross-functional resources (processes, documentation, tools, etc.) to meet cybersecurity needs and requirements: protection of secrets, vulnerability management, security tests, etc.
- Provide cybersecurity operational support for each project / product throughout the life cycle: trade, pre-sales, RFI / RFQ, encryption, cybersecurity plan, TARA, cybersecurity concept, security tests, maintenance in security conditions
Adaptable. Passionate about Cybersecurity and up to date with the field developments. Good teamworking skills. Time-management and organizational skills to manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload. Excellent attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie Dib: firstname.lastname@example.org