Our Valuation services are divided into two major categories: Project and Feasibility Finance and Financial Management.
Project and Feasibility Finance
We assess the cost effectiveness of every operational project we study before recommending it. Furthermore, we perform substantial analyses of capital investments and financing methods required for certain company projects as per defined strategy. In addition, we often elaborate complex, real life financial models to help us establish action priorities.
Throughout our various missions in assisting companies in improving their financial management abilities, we usually perform the following tasks:
- Financial statements analysis.
- Key performance indicators calculation and analysis.
- Working capital management and liquidity analysis.
- Multiple scenarios financial forecasting and sensitivity analysis.
- Financial recommendations.
- Management Information Systems: Reports schedule (responsibility and frequency), and reports design