University graduate preferably in Engineering or Computer Sciences or related. Master’s degree is a major plus.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Development with at least 2-3 years as Cloud Architect.
Hands-on experience as an Architect/TechLead on one of the following public cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure or AWS.
Experience designing and implementing end-to-end cloud infrastructure components combining network, storage, compute, and security components.
Solid knowledge of DevSecOps tools such as Git, Github, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Splunk, Jira and Confluence.
Participation in the implementation of the CI/CD pipeline with an Infra As Code component.
Back-end development experience using technologies such as Java JEE, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Fluent in French & English
The Cloud Architect will responsible of the migration to the cloud of the connected automotive diagnostics and fleet management solutions. His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Carry out Cloud transformation studies (Audit, multi-Cloud strategy, framing of migration projects, etc.).
- Support customers or internal projects in their adoption of the Cloud.
Recommend target solutions and architectures:
- Ensure the role of design authority in the engineering of Cloud infrastructures.
- Propose the appropriate solutions allowing the declination of the functional requirements to the designers/developers.
- Contribute to the coherence of the system architecture for the aspects related to the cloud infrastructure.
- Define deployment methodologies and migration plans.
Build cloud architectures:
- Develop the technical bases
- Design the architecture and implementation of solutions
- Evaluate new technological solutions, for integration into the roadmap, in collaboration with our commercial entities, and project managers
Ability to work independently. Good operational sense and adaptability. open-mindedness and rigor. Able to solve technical challenges. Passionate about innovation
Interested candidates to email their CVs in Strict Confidentiality to Ms. Nathalie Dib: firstname.lastname@example.org